Web Developer (.Net) / K2 Developer (10 Positions)
Job description /Key responsibility:
The purpose of the developer is for designing framework architect, writing and testing programs to create or modify information systems that are appropriate for users? needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization?s information systems architecture. The developer is the key resource in delivering information and enhancements to allow the company to evolve.
- Bachelor?s degree or Master?s degree in major of computer sciences, IT or related fields.
- 1 to 3 years of total IT experience, at least 1 year in .Net platform.
- Good knowledge of .Net Framework (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#), AJAX, Web Services and SQL.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
- System design and development methodology knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint and K2 is a plus. Not mandatory, since you will be trained on it.
- Knowledge in Business Process Management Software implementation e.g. K2, Oracle BPM
- Superior attention to detail and strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with team where there are multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thai Nationality
- Able to communicate in English
Send your resume to: email@example.com